Dust particles generated in the ITER Tokamak may include some tritium. The coefficients derived to evaluate the doses resulting from the inhalation of the usual forms of tritium (gaseous, tritiated water, organic form) are not adequate for tritiated dust. This paper is a short literature study about the assessment of tritiated dust dose coefficients and their significance in worker, population and environmental protection for ITER. © 2008 EDP Sciences.
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes
- Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Waste Management and Disposal
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis